Karate training requires consistency in order to achieve the most benefit. However, we understand that students may occasionally need to miss a class. Use the following guidelines to ensure that you get the most out of your classes at The Dojo. Please contact us immediately if you have an issue or concern with any policy.
- Your membership payment is due on or before the first class in a month.
- We kindly request that you pay for three months at a time.
- Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card.
- If you pay for several months in advance and cannot complete all months, we will refund months not used when notice is received before the beginning of the month.
- Your monthly membership fee pays for your space in class for the month- it does not guarantee a number of classes. It is your responsibility to make up classes you miss.
- During any month that you are enrolled, you may make up a class by attending any other appropriate session.
- Make up classes will be offered on Saturday morning on request.
- If you are having trouble scheduling a make up class, please let us know and we will try to accommodate you.